Available in log, rock or glass format, this direct vent gas fireplace insert is suitable for almost any location. With ease, a professional installer can turn your wood-burning fireplace into a energy efficient gas insert fireplace that will fit effortlessly in the existing hole of your old masonry fireplace providing energy-efficient warmth as well as adding an attractive accent to any room. This range of fireplaces has been created for modern living – no matter what type of home you might have, a direct vent gas fireplace can be easily installed, as long as you have a masonry chimney. Made to give years of useful service, modern innovation combines with proven technology to provide a fireplace that’s a superb investment.
- Comes in Log, Glass or Rock media
- Viewing Area: 17 ½” x 29 7/8”
- 34,000 BTU/hr Input – NG
- 34,000 BTU/hr Input – LP
- Electronic Ignition Pilot System
- Co-Linear Air Duct – Accepts 3″ Combustion Air / 3″ Exhaust
- Ceramic Glass
- Fan Kit
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
– ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 73.22% / 76.49%
– Steady State NG/LP | 77% / 79%
– AFUE % NG/LP | 75% / 77%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- – P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- – Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
Design Standard Features
- Curved Black Enamel lining
- Standard in Chaska 34 Glass and Chaska 34 Rock only
- Ember Light Kit
- Standard in the Chaska 34 Log and Chaska 34 Rock only
- Accent Light Kit
- Standard in the Chaska 34 Glass only