This direct vent gas fireplace insert is suitable for almost any location. With ease, a professional installer can turn your wood-burning fireplace into a energy efficient gas insert fireplace that will fit effortlessly in the existing hole of your old masonry fireplace providing energy-efficient warmth as well as adding an attractive accent to any room. This range of fireplaces has been created for modern living – no matter what type of home you might have, a direct vent gas fireplace can be easily installed, as long as you have a masonry chimney. Made to give years of useful service, modern innovation combines with proven technology to provide a fireplace that’s a superb investment.
- Viewing area: 29 3/8” x 15-13/16”
- 36,000 BTU/hr Input NG
- 36,500 BTU/hr Input LP
- Ceramic Glass
- Fan Kit
- Co-Linear Air Duct
- Accepts 3” Combustion Air / 3”
- Traditional Brick Lining
- Upper Hood & Lower Grill Exhaust
- Innovative vent connection system
- High/Low Regulator Speed Control with Receptacle
- Assembly Log Set Engineer-designed burner system
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
– ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 65.74% / 66.63%
– Steady State NG/LP | 80% / 75%
– AFUE % NG/LP | 73.8% / 76.2%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- – P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- – Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.