High Performing, Compact Gas Fireplace Insert
If you need a gas fireplace insert that will provide plenty of warmth without dominating your living space, the Chaska 29 could be just what you’re looking for. Benefiting from a compact design, this direct vent gas fireplace insert combines energy-efficiency and stunning performance with an attractive appearance and a size that’s small enough for the coziest room. With ease, a professional installer can turn your wood-burning fireplace into a energy efficient gas insert fireplace that will fit effortlessly in the existing hole of your old masonry fireplace.
- Comes in Log, Glass or Rock media
- Viewing Area: 25-7/8″ x 12-5/8″
- BTU (Log & Rock) 30,000 (Glass) 25,500 (MV) 28,500
- Electronic Ignition Pilot System
- Co-Linear Air Duct –Accepts 3” Combustion Air / 3” Exhaust
- Ceramic Glass
- Fan Kit
- Standard Ember Light Kit
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
- Log and Rock
ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 72.27%/72.36%
Steady State NG/LP | 74%/74%
AFUE % NG/LP | 71%/72.12%
ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 60.8%/63.21%
Steady State NG/LP |72.21%/72.26%
AFUE % NG/LP | 66.62%/66.09%
ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP |71.26%/71.33%Steady State NG/LP | 74%/74%AFUE % NG/LP |71%/72.12%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.